The first Australasian Legal Innovators Conference was held in July 2015 and brought together listed law firms, alternative business model providers, tech-based firms, outsourcers, progressive BigLaw business model firms, and others from across Australia and South East Asia.
Beaton and ZICO Holdings worked together to provide this platform for legal innovators to share and learn. The exclusive composition of the participants ensured the highest calibre of content and lively and informed discussion.
The learnings from this Conference included:
- Why and how clients are leading the change in legal services delivery
- The progress being made by innovative business model providers
- How traditional law firms are responding
- Key success factors for disruptors
- Investors’ interest in this sector
- Beaton’s scenario for legal services ecosystem 2025
If you would like to discuss any of the above listed topics in this area please feel free to get in touch with Eric Chin who led this conference.
To be kept informed of when we run our next Australasian Legal Innovators Conference, please sign up to our beatonlive newsletter here.