On the 14 May in Sydney, our popular Growth, Ownership & Exit Strategies Conference returns for its 3rd edition.
This enlightening and informative conference will address internal and external options for transitioning ownership in professional services firms of all kinds. We will provide insight and expertise on:
- The M&A market – trends, multiples and terms
- Valuation on exit – how to maximise take-out
- Exit options – staff, trade sale, private equity, IPO options
- Organic vs. acquisitive growth – who does it well
- Current or new clients – how to invest
- Creating sustainable competitive advantage – brand purpose
This year we will also be joined by a panel of successful vendors who will share with us their first hand experience of professional services firm M&A. The panel includes:
- Bob Talbot – who sold his agency to M&C Saatchi Ltd
- Michael Snare – who sold Point Project Management to RPS Group plc
- David Griffith – CEO, IPH Ltd (Spruson & Ferguson which IPO’d in 2014)
- Nick Batchelor – Partner, Quadrant Private Equity
Please note that until 13 April we will be offering early-bird pricing for this event. To save $200 on your ticket please sign up using the button below today.
If this event is not of interest to you but you wish to be kept informed of future events that we run, please sign up to our beatonlive newsletter here.