In August 2015, in conjunction with beatonlive, Richard Burcher conducted the first world-class pricing conference for corporate and commercial law firms in Australia and New Zealand.
Richard Burcher is the principal of Validatum®, the foremost architect of legal services pricing practice internationally. Validatum® is a specialist legal services pricing consultancy based in London and regarded by many as the leading niche consultancy of its kind in the world. With a singular focus on legal services pricing, Validatum® guides law firms in the most challenging and rapidly evolving aspect of the lawyer-client relationship.
The learnings from this full day conference included:
- Why and how clients are changing their procurement of legal services
- The role price plays as a quality and value signal for different work types
- Latest research on the moderating effects of cost consciousness
- World’s best practice in pricing corporate and commercial legal services
- Practical ways to improve your firm’s pricing
- Developing your firm’s pricing capability
- Winning partners’ hearts and minds on pricing
If you would like to discuss any of the above listed topics in this area please feel free to get in touch with George Beaton who led this conference.
To be kept informed of when we run our next Profitable Pricing for Law Firms Conference, please sign up to our beatonlive newsletter here.